Rank Local – Full Service SEO Consulting
Gauss Digital offers a consulting service we call Rank Local. This service provides an initial technical audit of your website followed by a detailed road map outlining all the SEO requirements needed to increase the search visibility of your products and services. An SEO consultant and program manger are assigned to manage the optimization process. Your consultant is your advocate. The Straight Edge SEO program its like having an employee who specializes in SEO . Your consultant provides your team best practice recommendations related to technical SEO, content optimization and other SEO-related issues and follows through to make sure all recommendations are completed properly.
Under the Rank Local service plan, Gauss Digital provides full service consulting. A host of benefits come along with this SEO service:
- Campaign kicks off with a Brief Technical Site Audit.
- SEO Roadmap created – GPS for your SEO campaign.
- Direct engagement with dedicated SEO consultant.
- Out of scope projects have severely discounted hourly rates.
- A dedicated professional SEO analyst monitoring your site status and always probing for additional SEO opportunities.
- Razor Rank keeps you up to date with recent changes in Search algorithms as part of our service. Critical information that may effect your sites position in search results is constantly watched and relayed if necessary to you, the client.
- Goal based analysis of website data to help narrow focus on meaningful revenue channels and keyword phrases.
- Identification of weaknesses in content and site structure during the course of engagement.
- Custom engineering of SEO strategies by experienced consultants.
An Engineered SEO Program
Gauss Digital’s Rank Local SEO Program provides a fully engineered strategy and data monitoring program. All aspects of SEO are engineered by your consultant and put into focus with this program. The SEO program also comes with a predefined number of monthly consulting hours dedicated toward issue research concerning search engine optimization related to web project management and/or ongoing website maintenance. Consulting and data analysis is the crux of the SEO program. Consulting research typically sets the pace of The SEO Program and outlines priorities which should be addressed either within scope of the program or by third-party providers involved in working on the website(s).
Our SEO Program provides a dedicated SEO consultant who has the full backing of the Razor Rank team and resources. Your consultant will provide world class service and will address items such as:
- Client Communication – Gauss Digital consultants meet with clients via web meetings, phone calls, email, and through other forms of electronic communications. In person meetings can be arranged if necessary.
- Scheduled Monthly Meetings: Gauss Digital provides scheduled recurring bi-weekly meetings with your team to share information, review progress and provide insights and guidance as we monitor technical site optimization. The meetings are focused on execution of the SEO road map, individual projects and ongoing consultation needs to maintain technical best practices. Other meetings can be scheduled at your request and when needed.
- SEO Issue Research – Consulting time is typically spent in this area. For example; a response to an inquiry, may require our consulting team to analyze, research, diagnose, draft and send a detailed solution or recommendation to the in-house programming team. SEO Program adjustments are maintained by your Gauss Digital consultant and project manager. SEO consultation and recommendations change constantly as search engines strive to give searchers a better experience. We modify strategy accordingly to keep your team up-to-date with the latest algorithm changes to give you an edge over your competitors.
- Prioritization of Issues – Our team offers recommendations based on company goals, Gauss Digital’s experience, and monitoring of analytical data. In nearly every engagement our clients save thousands of dollars and countless programming hours through proper evaluation and prioritization of SEO-related issues before execution.
- Search Engine Algorithm Updates – Gauss Digital will keep your team up to date on search enginve algorithm changes and alerts which may impact your website and help provide SEO best practice recommendations as described.
- Third Party Engagement – Gauss Digital is well-versed at interaction with third party vendors with or on behalf of your company. This includes items such as investigation of SEO elements and on-site execution of initiatives performed by external resources. Typically, third parties often come into play with web development projects, content marketing, or other projects that can have impact on ranking.
- Developer Engagement – Your consultant will participate in meetings with developers to discuss projects, technical site needs, and to review changes made by contractors for quality of execution based on technical analysis and technical best practices set forth by Google. Your consultant will also check development work both during and after modifications to source code where development may have an impact on ranking.
There are many other benefits to employing our Rank Local SEO service. For more information about this program contact us today.